Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stop UTI's with sugar

I read this in womans world magazine and thought I would pass it along.

Dehydration from the heat makes its easier for an infection causing bacteria to build up in you rbladder, causing UTI's. Taking D-mannose - a sugar extracted from fruits and berries--is a surefire fix!
Why it works!: D-mannose binds the UTI causing bacteria, making them unlatch from the bladder and get flushed away with urin.
To Use: Dissolve 1 tsp of D-Mannose in 8oz of water and drink. Repeat every teo to three hours, up to seven times. Most women feel relief in 24 hours.
This UTI slipD-Mannose powder can be bought at WellnessPartners.com and is $19.99

( I dont know if I would try this unless I talked to a doctor first but I thought it was interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment