Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life

I have been busy potty training my new puppy. Shes doing so much better with it then when I first got her. This morning she actually pawed at me and was whining to get me out of the bed. I let her out and she peed. Great! She has tons of energy so she constantly wants to play. She has a playmate that she plays with but she seems to want more play time with me as well and I am happy to do so.

Right now shes sleeping, thank God cause I need a break!!!!! I swear its like having children. I also have a ton of laundry to do today. I also need to go to the grocery store and go pay the $100 for my sons summer school....He flunked algebra and has to take summer classes. I hope he learns a lesson here and doesnt flunk anymore classes. He did flunk science too but can make that up during the school year- thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment