Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Necklace made out of all things- Corn!

I was watching, " Whatever Martha" which I find to be hilarious! On this particular show they were talking about a woman who makes necklaces and other items using corn..yes folks corn! As I was watching I thought to myself, " what the Hell and who in the hell would buy and even wear a necklace made out of corn? Mice, rats & other rodents love corn so I could picture mice eating away at this corn necklace and even taking it off to their nest and saving it for later. I know that people are really into recycling but this is a bit much! Whats next a pasta necklace? maybe some dried fruit?

When I was making & selling cornhole bags I used to tell all of my customers to make sure they put their bags in an airtight container, if not mice will get into it. One customer came to me last summer to order 1 bag as he left the bags in the garage and mice had eaten the corn out of the entire bag.

All I can say other than that is God bless this woman for being creative and trying to make some money. I am sure her products & profit will be eaten up in no time!

Check it out and let me know what you think:
http://www.cornwoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment